Police Checked and Working with Children Card.

Do you, or somebody you know work at a school, child care, nursing home ect? When emergency strikes you don’t just need a plumber; you need a plumber who is either police checked, or has a working with children card depending on the situation. And fair enough too there is a lot of nuff nuffs out there!

This week i received a call from a lady who had called 18 plumbers before me, she had a bad leaking pipe and her companys’ policy is anybody who carries out work at the facility must have the appropriate checks.
Lucky for her Daves plumbing and gasfitting has both, I am police checked and have a working with children card.


Tagged with: , , ,